Eid Special : Look your best with these 5 Anarkali Suits
Eid, one of the two Islamic holidays that is celebrated worldwide. Eid-Al-Adha or Eid AQurban is the festival of sacrifice and is considered holier amongst the two. Another one is known as Eid-Al-Fitr which means breaking the fast. These are the biggest festivals of Muslims and are celebrated worldwide. After the month of Ramadan comes to an end, the people gear up for the festivities of Eid. People decide what they will wear on the day of the occasion and make them look perfect. Everyone wants to look their best on the day and dazzle everyone with their outfits.
The women usually wear salwaron the occasion of Eid. Here are 5 Anarkali salwar that will make you look gorgeous on the day:
- Georgette Anarkali Salwar kameez: Georgette is a material that is light as well as smooth and is often used to make Indian ethnic wear. The georgette Anarkali salwar is preferred by women to wear on occasions as it is smooth as well as looks great along with the long and flowing cut of the Anarkali suits. This salwar is a must for every womans wardrobe, especially for Eid salwar. Along with a border zari work as well as in the neckline, this gorgeous Anarkali is the perfect choice for the festival.
- Floral Anarkali Salwar Kameez: Women adore floral work on their clothes. Floral designs are delicate as well as classic and it makes every outfit look feminine. The Anarkali salwar kameez especially looks unique in floral designs. It is perfect for the occasion of Eid, as it is not too gorgeous nor too simple. It adds perfect grace to the womans dress. The perfect combination of colours and designs completes a mesmerizing look.
- Layered Anarkali Salwar Kameez: Layers makes an outfit look trendy as well as stylish. This works for Anarkali salwar kameez as well. When layers are added to the salwar kameez, then they provide more volume to the salwar kameez as well. This gives a regal look to the dress and the dress is enhanced even more is the net is used as the material for the dress. This Eid one should select the layered Anarkali suit, as it will be different from others. The dress also has a minimum design that makes it unique and exquisite.
- Velvet Anarkali Salwar Kameez: It is often noticed in the earlier days that velvet was worn by the royals and the upper class. This is because velvet provides a royal and premium look, as well as the feel of the fabric, also makes it feel royal. Nowadays, people have started wearing clothes made up of velvet for any occasion. It looks magnificent and is a great option for women to wear on the occasion of Eid. Also, the dress features a zari work and thread work on the border and minimum beadwork in the middle adds to the look of the suit.
- Anarkali Salwar Kameez with Waist Belt: Nowadays, wrapping a waist belt around your Anarkali suit has become the new trend and fashion. The waist belt can be seen wearing around saree as well as lehenga but around Anarkali, this style is somewhat new. The waist belt along with Anarkali has an added advantage that it keeps the dupatta in place. This new style along with Anarkali will make you stand out in the crowd during the festivities of Eid. This dress is a must for your wardrobe as it is very different from others.