Erectile Dysfunction Causes and Symptoms
What is Erectile Dysfunction?
In general meaning of erectile dysfunction (ED) is the inability to get or keep an erection firm enough to have sexual intercourse. It's also sometimes referred to as impotence. ED is described as trouble getting or keeping an erection that's firm enough for s e x. It is considered that about 1 in 10 adult males suffer from ED issues on a long-term basis.
Most mens have occasionally experienced some difficulty with their penis becoming hard or staying firm. However, erectile dysfunction (ED) is only considered a concern if satisfactory s e x u a l performance has been impossible on several occasions for some time. Since the discovery that the Drug Sildenafil (Sildenafil Citrate Fildena 100mg), or Viagra (Sildenafil Citrate Fildena Double 200mg), affected penile e r e c t i o n s, most people have become aware that Erectile Dysfunction is a treatable medical condition.
How common is Erectile Dysfunction?
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED) is very common. Depending upon how you define Erectile Dysfunction, there are 15 million to 30 million men who have it. ED ranges from complete impotence to unsatisfactory performance.
- The number of Erectile Dysfunction increases with age. Between 15 and 25% of 65 year old men experience this problem. Older men are more likely to have health conditions that need medicine, which can interfere with erectile function. Additionally, as men age, they may need more excitement to get an erection and more time between e r e c t i o n s.
- Many men do experience a particular failure to achieve an e r e c t i o n, which can occur for a variety of reasons, such as drinking too much alcohol, stress, relationship problems, or from being much tired.
What are the Symptoms of Erectile Dysfunction?
The only symptom of an erection difficulty is unable to get and keep an erection that is firm enough to have s e x. But even with an e r e c t i o n problem, a man may still have a physical desire and be able to have an orgasm and to ejaculate.
Common Erectile Dysfunction Symptoms might include persistent:
- Trouble getting an erection:Being able to get an erection sometimes, but not every time you want to have s e x.
- Trouble keeping an erection:Being able to get an erection, but not having it last long enough for s e x.
- Reduced sexual desire: Being incapable of getting an erection at any time. There are a lots of reasons which can reduce this s e x u a l drive, known as libido. Loss of libido (sexual drive) is a common problem that affects many men and women at some point in their life. The reasons and therefore, the causes are slightly different in men and women.
- Erections that don't last length sufficient for "satisfactory" s e x: ED is more about the inability to get and maintain an erection that's strong enough to have "satisfactory" s e x. Satisfaction is the keyword in that definition. And it encompasses a lot. Other Erectile Dysfunction Symptoms like fewer girth erections, Change in the angle of your erection.
Causes of Erectile DysfunctionIssues:
- Many apart factors affecting your vascular system, nervous system, and endocrine system can cause or contribute to Erectile Dysfunction.
- Although you are more likely to develop Erectile Dysfunction as you age, aging does not occur because of ED. ED can be treated at any age.
- Occasionally a combination of Physical and Psychological issues causes erectile dysfunction. E.g., a minor physical condition that slows yours s e x u a l response might cause anxiety about keeping an erection. The resulting stress can lead to or worsen erectile dysfunction.
There are two types of Causes of Erectile Dysfunction:
Physical causes of Erectile Dysfunction
In many cases, ED is caused by something physical. Common causes include:
- Heart Disease:Heart and Blood Vessel disease describes a range of situations that affect your heart. Conditions under the heart disease umbrella comprise blood vessel diseases, such as coronary artery disease, heart rhythm difficulties (arrhythmias); and heart defects you're born with, among others.
- Clogged blood vessels (atherosclerosis):Arteries are blood vessels that carry blood rich in oxygen throughout your body.
- High cholesterol:Cholesterol is a waxy material found in your blood. Your body requires cholesterol to make healthy cells, but high levels of cholesterol can improve your risk of heart disease.
- High blood pressure:High Blood pressure is a general condition in which the long-term force of the blood against your artery walls is high enough that it may eventually cause health problems, such as heart disease.
- Diabetes:Diabetes is a disease that happens when your blood glucose, also called blood sugar, is too high. Blood glucose is your primary source of energy and comes from the food you eat. Diabetes can affect blood vessels and nerves. The most common types of diabetes are type 1, type 2, and gestational diabetes etc.
- Obesity:Obesity is a complicated disease involving an excessive number of body fat. It's different from being overweight, which means weighing too much. The weight may come from muscle, bone, fat, and body of water. Both words imply that a person's weight is higher than what's considered healthy for his or her height.
- Metabolic syndrome:Metabolic Syndrome situation involving increased blood pressure, high insulin levels, body fat around the waist, and high cholesterol.
- Parkinson's disease:Parkinson's disease is an onward nervous system disorder that affects movement. Symptoms start successively, sometimes starting with a barely noticeable tremor in just one hand. Tremors are typical, but the disorder also commonly causes stiffness or slowing of movement
- Multiple sclerosis:Multiple Sclerosis (MS) is a possibly disabling disease of the brain and spinal cord (central nervous system).
- Smoking: Smoking can cause lung disease by hurtful your airways and the small air sacs (alveoli) found in your lungs.
- Tobacco use:Tobacco is the use of the leading cause of preventable disease, disability, and death in the United States. As of 2017, about 34 million United States adults smoke cigarettes. Every Day, nearly 2,000 young people under 18 smoke their first cigarette, and more than 300 become daily cigarette smokers.
- Peyronie'sDisease:Peyronie'sDiseasedevelopment of scar tissue inside the p e n i s.
- Alcoholism and other forms of substance abuse
- Sleep disorders:Sleep disorders are conditions that result in changes in the way that you sleep. The sleep disorder can affect your overall health, safety, and quality of life. Sleep deprivation can impress your ability to drive safely and increase your risk of other health problems.
- Treatments for prostate cancer or enlarged prostate: Prostate cancer or Enlarged prostate is also called as Erectile Dysfunction. The Best Treatment for Prostate Cancer (ED) is Fildena XXX Fruit Chew Soft Tabs 100mg medicine.
- Surgeries or injuries that affect the pelvic area or spinal cord:Damage to any part of the spinal cord or nerves at the end of the spinal canal (cauda equine) often causes permanent changes in strength, sensation, and other body functions below the site of the injury.
Psychological causes of Erectile Dysfunction:
The brain plays a crucial role in triggering the series of physical events that cause an erection, starting with feelings of s e x u a l excitement. Many things can interfere with s e x u a l feelings and cause or worsen erectile dysfunction. These include:
Depression, anxiety, or other mental health conditions:
Relationship problems due to stress, poor communication or other concerns
Erectile Dysfunction Treatment:
ED is treatable at any age. Fortunately, there are ways to treat erectile dysfunction. An excellent place to start would be to quit poor lifestyle habits and choose healthier options.
In most cases, healthcare professionals prescribe medications for treating the issue. Some common ED medications include:
Is typically the first line of therapy, but many men need more? Medications generally are followed by one or more of these treatments: vacuum devices, surgically implanted devices (penile implants), or penile injections.
These medications work to increase the flow of blood to the muscles by smoothening muscles around it. As a result, there is enough blood flow when sexually stimulated, making it easier for the man to achieve an erection and maintain it.
If you have a heart condition and are taking nitrates for treating it, you shouldn't take ED medications with it. Combining these medications can potentially cause your blood pressure to drop all of a sudden. Always consult your doctor before taking these medicines.