Tadarise 20 (Tadalafil) : Benefits,Take, Precautions...
tadarise 20 is prescribed for men with ED and famous for its prolonged action time. Tadarise is manufactured to improve an ability to get a natural erection and keep it strong enough during sexual intimacy.
Tadafil 20 MG Tablet relaxes the smooth muscles present in the wall of blood vessels and helps in increasing the flow of blood in certain specific areas of the body. this tablet is used for the treatment of erection disorders, prostate gland enlargement and Pulmonary Hypertension (high blood pressure of blood vessels connecting the lungs and the heart).
Tadarise 20 Benefits
Millions of men suffer from some kind of sexual disorders, which lead to fear, low self-esteem, stress and problems in relationships with a partner. Now males can forget about this disorder for 48 hours due to a small tablet intake. Tadarise 20 mg is prescribed for men with ED and famous for its prolonged action time.
All tadarise users report significant improvements in erectile process. The main ingredient, tadalafil, shows both targeted and soft effect at male potency. Due to a cheaper cost of this medicine, there is no sense to pay more for labeled Cialis versions.
Tadarise 20 Use
This tablet are used to treat erectile dysfunction (impotence) in men, which is inability to achieve or maintain a hard erect penis suitable for sexual activity, due to insufficient blood flow into the penis. However, these tablets 5mg will only work if you are sexually aroused.
When should Tadarise 20 not be used?
- have liver or kidney disease
- have a condition where sexual intercourse is inadvisable due to cardiovascular or heart problems or you have had a heart attack or stroke in the last 6 months
- have abnormally high or low blood pressure
- have an eye disease like non-arteritic anterior ischaemic optic neuropathy (NAION), which causes loss of vision, or if you have retinitis pigmentosa
- have conditions which may predispose to priapism (erections lasting 4 hours or more) such as anatomical deformation of the penis, sickle cell anaemia, multiple myeloma or leukaemia
- drink large amounts of alcohol or grapefruit juice
- are taking medication that may interact with Tadarise or may increase your risk for side-effects, antibiotics like erythromycin and rifampicin, verapamil or diltiazem (for high blood pressure), ritonavir or saquinavir for HIV, antifungals like itraconazole or ketaconazole, non-selective alpha-blockers like doxazosin for high blood pressure, tamsulosin and prazosin for enlarged prostate, nitrates such as glyceryl trinitrate for angina and other heart conditions.
Tadarise 20 Work
It is contain tadalafil, a phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitor, that is used to treat erectile dysfunction (impotence) in men. This enzyme increases levels of a chemical called cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP), which relaxes the blood vessels in the penis and allows blood to fill the spongy erectile tissues to cause an erection. Another enzyme called phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) breaks down cGMP preventing blood flow into the penis, which causes loss of an erection.
Tadarise 20 Take
You should take this tablet swallowed whole with a glass of water with or without food approximately 30-60 minutes before sexual activity.
- Persistent cough
- Decrease/loss of vision
- Change in color vision
- Decrease/loss of hearing
- Prolonged and painful erection
- Allergic skin reaction
- Difficulty in breathing
- Difficulty in swallowing
- Swelling of face, lips, eyelids, tongue, hands and feet
- Peeling and blistering of skin
- Upper respiratory tract infection
- Pain in the arms, legs and the back
- Uterine bleeding
Tadarise 20 Dosage
- Tadarise 20
- Tadarise 40
- Tadarise Pro 20
- Super Tadarise
- Tadarise 60
- Tadarise Pro 40
- Tadarise 10
- Tadarise 2.5
- Tadarise 5
- Tadarise oral Jelly
Tadarise 20 Precautions
Talk to your pharmacist for more details.
Consult your doctor before taking Tadarise. It should only be used if prescribed by the physician. It is not safe to drink alcoholic beverages with this drug as it can lead to side effects such as dizziness, headache, and low blood pressure. Avoid grapefruit and grapefruit juice with tadalafil.
Tadarise 20 Warnings
Warnings for special population
Tadarise 20 is not recommended for consumption by pregnant women unless clearly needed. Consult a doctor and discuss the benefits and risks before taking tadarise 20.
The use of these medicine should be avoided by nursing mothers.
Consumption of Tadafil 20 MG Tablet can cause a mild and short-lasting decrease in blood pressure. Caution should be exercised if you are taking any medication for lowering high blood pressure.
This medicine should be used with caution if you are taking medicines for hypertension, heart disease etc. Report the use of all medicines including herbs and supplements to the doctor.
Deformation of penis
These medicine should be used with caution in patients having a physical deformity of the penis which may be due to Angulation, Cavernosal Fibrosis or Peyronie disease.
Prolonged and painful erection
These medicine should be used with caution if you have had a painful erection lasting for more than 4 hours. This may be due to an underlying condition like Sickle cell anemia, Multiple Myeloma or Leukemia.
Loss of hearing
This medicine may cause a sudden decrease in hearing capabilities along with clinging sound in the ears and dizziness.
Loss of vision
This medicine may cause a sudden loss of vision in one or both the eyes. It may also cause an impairment in color differentiation capacity. It should be used with extreme caution in patients suffering from this rare genetic disorder of the retina called Retinitis Pigmentosa.
For more information visit us our website : medypharma.com