How Is Your Male Sexual Dysfunction Diagnosis Made?
What Is The Main Cause Of Erectile Dysfunction?
The truth is that there is no single reason for weakness in men, and different men would suffer from this due to many reasons. But there are two leading causes of this problem:
- Physical Factors:These are inclusive of diseases that have affected the sensitive system, thyroid diseases, heart disease, damages or conditions that directly affect the p e n i s, diabetes primarily type 2, adrenal lesions (Cushings syndrome), hypogonadism (the testicles do not produce enough testosterone), damages that have occurred as a result of pelvic medicine and some form of disease that is debilitating or dangerous and causes intense weakness.
- Psychological Factors:These include s e x u a l aversion disorders, anxiety, and having guilty feelings about s e x, to name a few.
S e x u a l Problems Symptoms
Several symptoms mean that you could be suffering from erectile dysfunction age and that you would need male s e x u a l dysfunction diagnosis. Here are some of these symptoms:
- You can get an orgasm only when you have oral s e x or when you masturbate.
- You lack the desire to have s e x.
- You have an erection that persists, and the worst part is, it has nothing to do with a feeling of you needing to have s e x.
- You are not able to maintain your erection long enough for you to achieve penetration when you have s e x.
- You suffer from a lack of secretion.
- You have no interest at all in s e x u a l contact.
- You can get an orgasm only in the most taboo or bizarre conditions, like, for instance, weird kinds of fetishes.
- You are unable to get an erection, and even if you do, you are not able to maintain it.
- You have no kind of s e x u a l fantasies at all.
- You can get an orgasm only after you have been excited for a very long period.
- Your ejaculation is bloody.
- You are unable to ejaculate, even though there are signs that you are s e x u a l l y aroused, and you have got the right amount of s e x u a l stimulation.
- You find it very tough to control the time of your ejaculation, and you orgasm very fast when you have s e x.
Are You Seeking Answers To S e x u a l Problems And Solutions?
In most cases, the best person to help you with this would be a doctor. Most likely, your doctor would initiate this method with you, with a physical examination. This would include any, most or all of the following:
- Checking your blood pressure.
- Doing a review of your rectum to check youre prostate.
- Carrying out blood tests to check your cholesterol, blood sugar (to see if you have diabetes), and monitor your levels of testosterone.
Your doctor might also do some other tests on you with regards to male s e x u a l dysfunction diagnosis, to determine if you have issues with the flow of blood to your p e n i s and if you need erectile dysfunction treatment for this and also if you have any problems related to your nerve impulses. It could also be possible that your doctor could ask you some questions about your symptoms and also about your medical history and your s e x u a l history, which could help your doctor, determine your s e x u a l desire disorders, in case you happen to have any.
And Also Many Type of medicines is also available to cure the erectile dysfunction problem. Tadarise, tadalafil, Vidalista, cenforce and Fildena many type of strength are available in EDBalance store.
Do Not Get Embarrassed
Though you may feel these questions regarding your male s e x u a l dysfunction diagnosis, to be extremely personal, especially any that might be asked about erectile dysfunction, never gets flustered. Keep in mind the fact that your doctor is only asking you these questions so that he/she can help you. As such, you have no cause for worry. Look at the flip side, if your doctor does not ask you all the necessary questions, how would he/she be able to help you with male s e x u a l dysfunction treatment?
So, no matter how personal or how embarrassing these questions might seem, be sure that you answer your doctor with total honesty, to enable your doctor to give you the very best s e x u a l dysfunction treatment. Based on the nature of your predicament, you would need to go to different kinds of doctors such as a s e x therapist or an endocrinologist or a urologist or some other type of doctor for a proper male s e x u a l dysfunction diagnosis.
When Do You See A Doctor?
This is when you would need to get in touch with a doctor for your male s e x u a l dysfunction diagnosis
- You have no desire at all to have s e x u a l contact.
- You are unable to get orgasms.
- You have painful erections.
- You and also your partner go through a lot of stress due to your s e x u a l problems.
- You find it painful when you have s e x.
- You cannot control the time of your ejaculation, and so you ejaculate very soon when you are having s e x.
- You are unable to get an erection, and the rare times when you do, you are just not able to keep it up.
It Is Time to See a Doctor
If you find yourself in any of the above predicaments, do not doubt it at all that you need to go and see a doctor get male s e x u a l dysfunction diagnosis done. It is not at all advisable that you sit and contemplate on the issue and hope that things will work out for you for the better. This is not the way male s e x u a l problems get resolved. If you happen to find out that you have male impotence, you can be sure of one thing, this issue is not going to get sorted out all on its own, and the longer you wait, you are only prolonging the problem and making it worse.
The only solution available to you is for you to see a male doctor specialist; the moment you find that you are facing some s e x u a l problem. This is the one and only one.The right way of getting male s e x u a l dysfunction diagnosis done, in the right direction!
If you need to get more detail about ED (Erectile Dysfunction) and men impotence then have a peek here:EDBalance.