You could earn SmartPoints on this page!SmartPoint Coin

Health Questions & Answers



I think my dogs have Mange but I can't afford to take them to the vet. I am 64 and disabled so I live on a very low fixed income. Please tell me if there is anything I can do that will help them.

Smartliving Guest asked this
July 13, 2011 at 9:35 PM



I would suggest you try our Defendex shampoo in case if you have any fleas or mites. It also cools the inflamed skin. In addition if the skin is really irritated you can use Derma-IonX, our homeopathic product, both internally and externally. It helps to stimulate the skin to heal. It is easy to use by adding to the food or water. It can be sprayed onto the skin in the worst areas. Please let us know how you do or if you have any other questions.

Best wishes,
Dr. Char

Dr. Char Wilson, DVM Health Coach answered
July 14, 2011 at 1:26 PM
Already a member? Just sign in!

You are at least 13 years of age and agree to our terms of service.

(All fields Reqiuired)

Report Abuse

Question Tags

Short URL:

    Kibble & Catnip Email Newsletter from VETiONX®

    Site Feedback