Hi - my almost 9 year old black labrador, Nala, after showing now signs except for a reluctance to eat, was recently diagnosed with stage 3 kidney disease. My father (Phillip Villari) has been purchasing a few items from you guys for his cats and swears by your products. Since her diagnosis on 11/9 Nala has been recently also been refusing to drink. Any products you recommend to keep her hydrated, fed and push out any toxins? At this point we want to try and keep her as comfortable as possible. She's not consistently vomiting at this point.
Her numbers are: Her hematocrit is 37.4, Her BUN is 71, creatinine is 3.7, Phosphorus 6.2. Her albumin (a protein) is low @ 1.7
Thank you in advance for your time.
Short URL: https://www.smartlivingnetwork.com/q6373