My 61/2 year old dog is has been exhibiting many symptoms on and off for the last 7-8 days. Is there anything I can do to make her more comfortable until I can get her to the Vet? Is she at risk without immediate treatment? I would order the Dia-Ionx but she should have a blood test first to be certain it isn't something else. Do those results show up right away? Then I would also have to wait until the medicine is delivered. What do I do until then?
Many, many thanks for your help.
Short URL: https://www.smartlivingnetwork.com/q3098