I just got my pitt from my cousin a month ago and he seemed to be fine. Within the past couple of days I noticed he was shedding alot. Now all the sudden he looks very bumpy all over and is losing fur like crazy. I have been using sergeants fur so fresh washing once a week or once almost 2 weeks. I think I have shampooed twice with this shampoo. could this be an allergic reaction or could mange show up all the sudden. I cleaned a lot of wax out his ears when I got him and I know mites can make that int he ears or if he never had them cleaned would there be that black brown wax in the ear. I really dont have the money to take him to a vet so I would like to know if there is something I can buy over the counter for either allergy or mange? He has little red marks like he would have flea bites but I have looked over him on a regular basis since getting him for fleas and have seen nothing. No one in my house is getting bit either. I think it might be allergy but I dont knowhow long it takes to show up from food or if it could be the shampoo?
Short URL: https://www.smartlivingnetwork.com/q1463