My 6 month old Lab/Hound mix has had skin problems since he was 10 weeks old. We've been to the vet multiple times, has always been on a no-grain diet (salmon), been treated for scabies, allergies (apoquel) and anti-bionics, he is bathed twice a week with anti-fungal shampoo, and we've done every home remedy there is (coconut oil, apple cider vinegar, etc.) It has become exhausting! He has developed a moldy smell making me think it's allergies that have developed into a yeast infection. Have you heard of any problems like this before? Do you think this product would help his extreme conditions? I'm getting desperate!
Short URL: https://www.smartlivingnetwork.com/q5313