Vidalista 2.5mg - Tadalafil Online Low Price
Vidalista 2.5 Mg
What is Vidalista 2.5 Mg?
vidalista 2.5mg is used to treat male S*xual Problems (Impotence or ED). In combination with intimate stimulation, tadalafil works by improving blood flow to the penis to help a man get and keep an erection. Tadalafil tablets are also used to treat the indications of an enlarged prostate.
Vidalista 2.5 Mg is used to treat Erection difficulties in men. It is the only remedy which is not only fast acting but, is also known to be useful for as long as 36 hours, thus allowing you to choose the time that is just right for you as well as your partner.
What is Tadalafil Used for?
vidalista tadalafil erectile dysfunction pill is a powerful and effective solution that deals with impotence issues. Treating ED, Letting One Attain Proper P*nile Erection, Correcting Premature Ejaculation Issues, Achieving Safer and healthy Satisfactory S*xual Activities Oriented P*nile Erection, Stress, and Anxiety used to be considered as the primary factors causing Erectile Dysfunction.
How Does Vidalista 2.5 Mg Work?
Many factors can influence how long vidalista 2.5 mg takes to start working. Taking Vidalista relaxes the walls of your blood vessels and blood flow more smoothly within the parts of your p*nis that make an erection. In general, Tadalafil takes about 30 minutes to produce noticeable effects. The effectiveness of this weekender pill helps men perform any time when wants to conduct s*xual activities in 36 hours.
How to take?
- As a rule, 1/2 tablet is used continuously for several weeks.
- Taking more than 1 tablet during the day does not bring the best results in sex, and vice-versa can lead to side effects.
Usually it is taken about 45 minutes before sexual intercourse and washed down with plenty amount of water. At the same time, you should know that
- during therapeutic treatment with a drug, it is allowed to consume small doses of alcohol up to 1 glass of wine;
- food, including fatty, does not affect the effectiveness of a single use drug;
- the use of this pill does not lead to addiction.
- Ringing in the ears or sudden loss of hearing
- Vision changes like blurring of vision, having a blue tinge on objects or difficult in telling blue and green colors apart
- Irregular heartbeat
- Swelling of hands, ankles, feet
- Sudden vision loss
- Heart attack symptoms including chest pain, pain spreading to jaw, shoulder or left arm, nausea and sweating
- Painful erection or erection lasting more than 4 hours, which can cause further damage to the penis
- Signs of allergic reaction including hives, trouble breathing and swallowing, swelling of face, throat, lips, tongue
There are several schemes for the use of this drug, the features of which depend either on the purpose of use and prescription, and on the limitations associated with certain diseases or taking additional medications.
If a man has only minor problems with potency, then for a single use 1 tablet (20 mg of Tadalafil) is enough. However, despite the complete safety of the product, we recommend starting with 1/2 tablet. If such a dose is enough for a single use, then you should not increase it. Otherwise, you need to use the whole pill.
If vidalista reviews medication is prescribed to the man by the doctor, then the physician will develop the scheme for using the drug.
Before taking tadalafil tell your doctor or pharmacist if you isallergic to it or if you have any other allergies Vidalista 2.5 Mg product may contain inactive ingredients which can be cause allergic reactions or other problems. Talk to your pharmacist for more details.
Before using vidalista 2.5 mg online medication, tell your doctor or pharmacist your medical history, especially of: heart problems stroke in the past 6 months, kidney disease, liver disease, high or low blood pressure, a severe loss of body water penis conditions, history of painful/prolonged erection conditions that may increase the risk of priapism eye problems bleeding disorders, active stomach ulcers.
The discussed substance is incompatible with organic nitrates and some antihypertensive drugs (alpha receptor blockers for adrenaline, nicorandil). Their simultaneous use can lead to a drop in blood pressure, which may be life-threatening.
In general, it can be said that Vidalista, like any highly effective drug, is undesirable to be taken on its own, without consulting with your doctor. This is especially true for those people who cannot boast of absolute health.
Ketoconazole, Intraconazole, Erythromycin and HIV proteases can lead to an overdose. The interval between their uses should be at least 14 days.