THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW BEFORE REQUESTING A PRICE QUOTE
When youre submitting a price quote its important to educate yourself on the average costs of ingredients and the format of the health supplement you are requesting (powder, pill, liquid etc.).
Its a lot like buying a car. You wouldnt just walk on the lot point to some shiny red thing with wheels and say that one. Youddo your homework, and research online fuel economy, handling, how well certain cars hold their value over others, and more. And if you were interested in extras, like that new Bose Surround Sound system, youd find out the average cost for this too. Vitamin contract manufacturing is very similar, and its important to understand what you are willing to pay for a certain formulation and what extras like colors and flavors might cost you.
Before you submit a price quote, you need to have a clear vision of what you want to manufacture, and an approximation of the products formula.This will expedite turnaround time for a quote and allow you to get the true cost of your product. Although many companies will offer assistance in formulating your product, youre likely to get a generic approximation of other products on the market unless you specifically tell them to make something different. Remember,if you really want to make a specialty product that is truly unique you must take control, and specify how you want it made.
The more you know about what you are trying to accomplish through a dietary supplement the easier it will be to direct your viagra sans ordonnance company and employees on how tosell your product.This will also make it easier for your prospective manufacturer or broker to get you the pricing information you need faster and make you a more desirable client.
When you are submitting your formula, be sure to go through this checklist to insure that your price quote is processed as quickly and easily as possible:
- What delivery method are you planning on formulating your nutritional supplement?
Do you want your product produced as a liquid, pill, powder, or some innovative mixture (e.g. powder packets included with liquid drinks). Its important to do a little research here, because some vitamins and supplements may not be available in certain forms. For instance, some vitamins may require enteric coating to be effective, while it may not be impossible to include some in liquid form due to solubility issues.
- What dosages are you looking to include per serving?
- Do you have sources and standardizations for all ingredients you are using?
- If you are making tablets, do you have any special requests like tablet color, time-release, of if you want the tablet pressed with any logo or brand name?
Be sure to do a little research and understand the average costs of things like dying tablets.
- If you are making liquids, what flavor are you looking to make? Can you compare it to another product that is on the market? Do you know the industry name of the flavor or flavor mixture?
- What packaging style are you looking for (i.e. single serve shot, concentrated extract, single serve 8-12 ounces or large multi-dose bottles)?
- If you are making powders, what flavor would you like the powder to be? Do you want the powder to be effervescent? Are you interested in packet serving or large bottle serving?
- Are you looking for stock bottles to be used or custom packaging?
- Have you reviewed your price quote and check it for errors and completeness?
- This may seem like a basic step, but it really makes a difference in ensuring that you get your product quote on time as quickly and efficiently as possible. The fewer number of emails we exchange, the faster you can get your product and start selling!
Vitamix Labs - Private Label Vitamin and supplements Manufacturer, Leading Nutraceuticals manufacturer of powders, liquids, tablets, and capsules. Low private label order minimums. Request a Free Quote Now!