You could earn SmartPoints on this page!SmartPoint Coin

Health Questions & Answers



I have bulgeing veins on my hands and arms. When I raise my hands the veins go away,but they come back as fast as they left. What can be done to fix the problem. Is there surgery or anything else I can do. I heard that drinking alot of water helps to thin the blood and make the veins look less obvious. Any idea's would help alot. Thanks Lee I am a male in my 60's. andf thin.

LeRoy asked this
June 27, 2012 at 10:36 PM



Bulging veins can mean or be caused by a lot of different things, some as simple as aging, and some could deal with an underlying condition. If it came on suddenly or you have other skin issues or pain from the veins, definitely talk to your doctor about it right away. If it's just a cosmetic worry, there may not be a whole lot that can be done, but extra movement can help too.

Big Dave from SLN answered
July 2, 2012 at 2:51 PM

Sounds like high blood pressure to me! I'd have your blood pressure checked.

Erin Froehlich answered
July 10, 2012 at 11:48 AM
Already a member? Just sign in!

You are at least 13 years of age and agree to our terms of service.

(All fields Reqiuired)

Report Abuse

Question Tags

Living Healthy

Short URL:

    THRIVE Email Newsletter from HelloLife®

    Subscribe to the THRIVE Newsletter

    Site Feedback