Prescription Medication and Shrinkage Dysfunction
There are several prescription medications for the treatment of shrinkage dysfunction. However, it should be noted that all medications have specific risk factors and side effects associated with them. The costs and benefits of these medications should be discussed with your physician.
Currently, there are three main oral medications for the treatment of shrinkage dysfunction. These three medications are listed below.
- Cialis (Tadalafil)
- Levitra (Vardenafil)
- Viagra (Sildenafil)
All three of these medications function in the body as phosphodiesterase inhibitors. These inhibitors affect the levels of nitric oxide in the blood. Nitric oxide is known to cause muscle relaxation of the penis By decreasing the amount of nitric oxide in the blood, this effectively increases blood flow to the penis. It should be noted that while these three medications function in the same manner, there are specific distinctions involving duration, dosage, and the possibility of side effects.
Medications: Not Always Effective
While medications are available, typically these medications are not effective for all men. Additionally, men that with heart disease, increased risk for heart failure, that have had a stroke, have high or low blood pressure, or have diabetes, are not recommended to take these medications due to an increased risk for certain complications.
Medications: Side Effects
The following is a short list of certain side effects associated with the use of prescription medications for the treatment of shrinkage dysfunction.
- Back Pain
- Nasal Congestion
- Painful Erection
- Painful Urination
- Prolonged Erection
- Upset Stomach
- Vision Changes (glare and color)
Shrinkage Dysfunction: Natural Options
There is a vast array of natural options for the treatment of shrinkage dysfunction. For many men, the signs and symptoms of shrinkage dysfunction are often decreased by improvements in lifestyle and dietary habits.
- Regular Physical Activity: Regular exercise promotes overall general health in an array of ways. It increases blood flow, decreasing risk factors for the development of shrinkage dysfunction.
- Quit Smoking: Smoking only causes the condition of shrinkage dysfunction to worsen.
- Reduce Stress: The presence of stress is almost inherent in everyday life. Our bodies are specifically designed to detect stress levels and react. It is essential to identify and reduce stressful factors in your life, as they only serve to increase the signs and symptoms of shrinkage dysfunction.
- Eat Healthy: A healthy diet including fruits, vegetables, and whole grains can not only improve overall general health, but also promotes healthy reproductive health, including improvements in shrinkage dysfunction.
A combination of these natural methods may serve as a way to slow or even reverse the presence of shrinkage dysfunction. However, education about shrinkage dysfunction and how it affects the body is the first step towards the proper care and treatment of shrinkage dysfunction. If you have any question, do not be afraid to call your physician. There are treatments available for shrinkage dysfunction, but you must educate yourself and seek treatment.