Can Herbal Remedies for Menopause Really Ease Menopause Symptoms
Can herbal remedies for menopause really ease menopause symptoms?Yes! It's beginning to make sense to a lot of women. They want natural remedies for a natural occurrence. Women are considering alternatives that are centuries old to ease their modern day discomforts. Women have become increasing interested in herbal remedies to ease their menopausal symptoms. Some popular herbal remedies to ease menopause symptoms include . . .
- Agnus Castus provides optimal relief from hot flashes and controls hormones.
- Black cohosh is a favored supplement to allay menopausal symptoms. It is extremely effective in the treatment of hot flashes. Black cohosh mimics the body's estrogen and relieves mood swings.
- Boron helps to prevent osteoporosis.
- Calcium provides bone health.
- Chasteberry balances hormone levels.
- Chickpeas, tofu, and lentils provide relief from menopause and its symptoms.
- Complex carbohydrates (brown rice) are natural regulators of estrogen.
- Don quai is noted to address hormonal imbalances during menopause.
- Essential fatty acids, nuts, oils, and seeds keep a menopausal woman's skin supple and provide relief and lubrication for vaginal dryness.
- Evening primrose oil is used to allay hot flashes.
- Garlic has been found to allay symptoms during menopause and to stop heart disease advancement.
- Garlic, lemon, and onion help relieve unwanted menopausal symptoms.
- Gingko biloba helps with memory and concentration.
- Hesperidin helps decrease hot flashes, leg cramps, and night sweats.
- Lecithin granules help alleviate hot flashes.
- Licorice reduces estrogen levels and raises progesterone levels.
- Magnesium helps prevent osteoporosis.
- Red clover decreases symptoms linked to menopause and supports bone growth.
- Rice bran oil optimizes vascular support, reduces hot flashes, and improves mood swings.
- Sage leaf controls night sweats and mood swings.
- Soy contains an all-natural compound that resembles estrogen that balances hormones.
- St. John's Wort is known to address a woman's depression during menopause.
- Valerian provides welcomed sleep for a woman going through menopause.
- Vitamin B provides relief from stress and boosts energy.
- Vitamin C, when combined with bioflavonoids, helps to reduce hot flashes. Vitamin C builds up collagen and aids in vaginal dryness relief.
- Vitamin E acts like the body's natural estrogen to control hot flashes, supports the cardiovascular system and prevents vascular disease.
- Be sure you know that your night sweats are not the result of cancer, disease, infection, or medication. Or maybe your room is too warm.
- Be sure you know that your lack of sexual desire is not the result of fatigue, a poor self-image, or weight gain.
What's the answer?Herbals remedies have shown efficacy in menopause relief; however, lifestyle changes need to be included for optimal relief. These changes include:
- Common sense (keeping cool and wearing light layers)
- Diet (caffeinated drinks aggravate menopausal symptoms)
- Exercise (it actually helps to keep your body cool)
- Get plenty of rest, and stop smoking.