10 Steps to Natural Weight Loss and Health: Step 4 Eliminate Junk Food
Eliminating Junk Food Snacks is another important way to Naturally Weight Loss and Health. Just that word Junk Food should say it all to you. Nothing good can come from snacking on junk food every day. You can complete steps 1 through 3 with ease but you must cut junk food out of your life in order to achieve Natural Weight Loss and Health.
What Not To Eat
Here is a small list of junk food items you should avoid:
- Pop Corn
- Carmel Corn
- Pork Rinds
- Candy bars
- Burgers and French Fries
- Fried Chicken
All of these are just what people tent to snack on when they are at work or on the go and need to eat quickly. Living a hectic life can take a toll on your health and cause weight gain. By learning what to eat and what to snack on you will be able to achieve Natural Weight Loss and Health.
A Few Good Choices for You
Snacking while you are at work is something we all do. I can't even tell you how many times I have visited that evil vending machine in the break room only to regret it later when I was still hungry and felt guilty for just eating a whole bag of chips and a candy bar. You have to make the decision to stop eating bad and start eating good. Here are a few alternatives to junk food.
- Apples or any fruit. I choose to bring what ever fruit I am eating cut up in a zip lock baggie so I can snack on it through out the day.
- Carrots or any Vegetable. Again, if you cut the vegetable up and put it in a zip lock baggie you can snack here and there when ever you get hungry.
- Granola bars or Nutra Grain bars filled with fruit.
- Low fat yogurt with fruit.
- Low fat fruit smoothies
- Almonds or other un-salted nuts are filling and very good for you.
- Individual fruit cups
- Hard boiled egg
- String cheese or cubes of cheese (eating a small amount of cheese won't cause weight gain and cheese is good for you, just don't make it your whole meal).
- Wheat thins or other low fat crackers.
There are so many more healthy choices you can make instead of the bad ones we are all use to. Instead of going to the drive thru of your favorite fast food restaurant try bringing a lunch. Here are a few easy lunch choices you can make for yourself.
- A small salad with a light dressing.
- A small chicken breast and some fresh broccoli.
- Whole wheat turkey wrap with fresh greens.
- Any Lean Quisine meal would be perfect. They are low in fat and calories.
- Fruit salad with a side of low fat cottage cheese.
You can get creative if you try hard enough to find alternative, health snacks. Eliminating Junk Food Snacks is a critical step in achieving Natural Weight Loss and Health. This step is important to achieve to continue on with Natural Weight Loss and Health.