Take Office 365 Support to add additional email aliases to a user
Generally, your primary email address in Office 365 is the email address that you were assigned to at the time of creating your Office 365 work or school account. You or admin of your organization can also change the primary address. Whenever you send email to someone, then your primary email address is what normally appears in the from field in email apps. You can also have more than one email address linked with your Office 365 account. These additional email addresses are known as aliases. As per the experts of Office 365 Support, you can easily create up to 400 aliases for a user. In doing so, no additional fees or licenses are needed.
Learn how to add additional email aliases to a user:
- First of all, in order to perform this action, you must have admin permission in Office 365 app.
- Go to the admin page of Office 365 and sign-in with your Office 365 account.
- Click on the users to open it.
- Now, on the Active users page, select a user.
- Under the Users page, next to user name/ email, you need to click on Edit.
- On the Edit email addresses page, under alias in the text box, type the first part of the new email alias. If your own domain is added to the Office 365, then you need to choose the domain for new email alias by using the drop-down list and then click on add.
- When you are done with everything, then select save. It may take a while like 15 minutes or more for the change to propagate appropriately.
- Now, you have a primary address and an alias. If you want to create another alias then follow the above steps once again.
We sure, after pursuing above noted steps you will be able to create as many alias as you want. But remember you cant create more than 400 aliases to a user. However, for any difficulty or error the team of Microsoft Office 365 Support is always available for you. Just make a call at toll-free number to get connected with the skilled professionals. They will ensure to provide you the best in class solutions for resolving your issues within a stipulated time frame.