Olive Orchard Spread
By Sue Serves 12
Fresh and delicious. This spread is loaded with the tastes of the Mediterranean.
Print Friendly View
- 1 cup pitted brine cured olives such as Nicoise
- ½ cup firmly packed fresh basil leaves
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tbsp drained small capers
- 1 tbsp lemon zest
- 2 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 cup tomatoes diced
- 1 whole French baguette-sliced on an angle
You may also need:
Bowl, Butter Knife, Food Processor, Kitchen Knife
In a food processor combine all the ingredients (except baguette) including pepper to taste, and process until fairly smooth. Serve with baguette slices as a spread.
Transfer to a small bowl, cover and set aside for up to several hours or refrigerate for up to two weeks.
Serve with baguette slices as a spread.
You must be logged in to comment or leave notes on this recipe!