Tuscan Grilled Salmon with Fresh Chopped Olives, Red Onion, Cherry Tomatoes, Artichoke and Farm Fresh Egg
By Sue Serves 4
This Mediterranean dish is so vibrant and fresh. Great for your eyes and state of mind.
Print Friendly View
- 2 Salmon filets, aprox. 1 1/2 lbs each
- 1 lemon
- 1 × Â0.25 cup capers
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon red pepper flakes
- 1 × Â0.25 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 × Â½ cup Kalamata olives, chopped fine
- 1 red onion. chopped fine
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, chopped fine
- 1 can artichoke hearts, chopped fine
- 3 eggs, hardboiled and chopped fine
You may also need:
Grill, Kitchen Knife, Plate, Spatula
Preheat grill to medium high heat. Drizzle lemon juice over salmon. Sprinkle with capers, minced garlic and red pepper flakes. Rub with olive oil and grill skin side down for 10 minutes or until white beading appears on flesh. The white beading is the fast rising to the surface and is a good indicator that the fish is fully cooked. Remove fish from grill by sliding a large spatula between the skin and the flesh leaving the skin stuck to the grill. Plate the salmon on a large platter with diced olives, tomatoes, onions, artichoke and egg arranged artfully around the fish.
You must be logged in to comment or leave notes on this recipe!