Garlic Chicken in a Mushroom White Wine Sauce.
By Sue Serves 6
This dish is simple and by deglazing the pan with white wine you get a fantastic sauce to finish the dish with.
Print Friendly View
- 8 chicken tenderloins, 16 oz total
- ¼ cup all purpose flour(use rice flour if gluten free)
- 4 slices of thick cut bacon
- 2 tsp butter
- 1 × 3-4 cloves garlic, minced
- ¾ lb sliced mushrooms
- ¼ cup white wine
- ⅓ cup fat free chicken broth
- salt and fresh pepper to taste
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
You must be logged in to comment or leave notes on this recipe!