Chicken with Mediterranean Vegetables
By Sue Serves 6
This recipe uses all natural whole ingredients ensuring that you are getting foods without high glucose corn syrup and other processed ingredients.
Print Friendly View
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cups chopped zucchini and/or yellow squash
- 1 × �0.25 cup fresh rosemary, chopped fine
- 1 × �0.25 cup fresh oregano, chopped fine
- 1 cup chopped yellow onion
- 4 medium fresh tomatoes, chopped
You may also need:
Kitchen Knife, Plate, Skillet, Spoon
Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Sprinkle chicken on each side with garlic salt and pepper. Place in skillet; cook 6 minutes to brown, turning once. Remove from skillet; keep warm. Percent Daily Values*: Vitamin A 12%; Vitamin C 20%; Calcium 6%; Iron 12% * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Place zucchini, onion and fresh herbs in skillet. Cook 5 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally. Stir in chopped tomatoes.
Heat until tomatoes are warm and start giving off some of their liquid.
Plate chicken breast and spoon vegetables over the top.
You must be logged in to comment or leave notes on this recipe!