Antipasto Potato Salad
By Sue Serves 6
This potato salad has all the ingredients of a antipasto dish with the substance of potassium rich potatoes.
Print Friendly View
- 2 pounds Red skin potatoes cubed
- ¼ pound pepperoni, diced
- 1 (6-ounce) can black olives, drained and chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 6 pieces Pepperocinni
- 2 cups Cherry Tomatoes halved
- 1 cup Light Italian Dressing
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
You may also need:
A Pot, Bowl, Spoon
Cook the potatoes in a large pot of salted boiling water for 8 minutes or until al dente. Drain, and cool under cold water. In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, pepperoni, black olives, red bell pepper, and tomatoes. Stir in the dressing and parmesan cheese. Cover, and refrigerate for at least one hour.
You must be logged in to comment or leave notes on this recipe!