You could earn SmartPoints on this page!SmartPoint Coin

Health Questions & Answers



My 7 year old Golden is having trouble walking. He is eating and drinking. I would like to get a homeopathic pain reliever or something over the counter. Can you help? -Sharon-

Smartliving Guest asked this
March 11, 2013 at 10:10 AM



Dear Sharon,

I think you should try to find a veterinary chiropractor. It usually makes a big difference for my patients that have similar symptoms. I also use Arthro-IonX. It helps to decrease pain and inflammation and stimulate healing. In addition I find it helpful to follow a holistic approach by giving some nutritional supplements to accompany Arthro-IonX. The supplements I recommend are digestive enzymes with meals, MSM, probiotics, and fish oil. Arthro-IonX will help the body to better utilize the nutrition for a synergistic response. While the rear end is weak try to help him get up and steady him while walking so that he doesn't fall over and hurt himself. You can do this with a towel folded lengthwise and placed under his tummy. You lift up on the two ends and walk with him so that he doesn't have to bear all his weight.

Please let us know how you do or if you have any other questions.

Best wishes,

Dr. Char

Dr. Char Wilson, DVM Health Coach answered
March 13, 2013 at 10:29 AM
Already a member? Just sign in!

You are at least 13 years of age and agree to our terms of service.

(All fields Reqiuired)

Report Abuse

Question Tags


Short URL:

    Kibble & Catnip Email Newsletter from VETiONX®

    Site Feedback