Avoid Gastric Bypass by Losing Weight Naturally
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Millions of Americans are over weight and are struggling to lose weight. Many people have tried and failed to lose weight with diet and exercise. People are beginning to turn to dangerous surgeries in order to lose weight. Gastric bypass is becoming more popular with celebrity endorsements and television programs highlighting it as an effective weight-loss strategy. The fact of the matter is that gastric bypass surgery is a very dangerous, invasive surgery and most people do not need it in order to lose weight.
Dangers of Gastric Bypass Surgery
With the rising popularity of gastric bypass surgery, doctors and hospitals are rushing to cash in. Gastric bypass is becoming a very lucrative business, and many doctors do not bother to get the proper training to perform these delicate operations. There is no official mandatory training for gastric bypass surgery, nor is there a recognized certification program.
Many people think that gastric bypass is a simple surgery, but it can have many complications. If the intestines are nicked, they can leak out waste products into the body, causing serious illness, and in many cases, death. Also, gastric bypass alters your digestive tract irreversibly. This surgery is accomplished by reducing the size of the stomach and bypassing part of the intestine. This results in a patient feeling full sooner and fewer nutrients being absorbed. This is not reversible. Some people have become unable to absorb enough nutrients to maintain normal weight after surgery. They can waste away and eventually die of malnutrition. There are many post-surgery problems associated with gastric bypass. These include but are not limited to:
- Nausea and vomiting due to narrowing of intestines
- Loosening of staples
- Enlarged bypassed stomach resulting in hiccups and bloating
Safe and Natural Ways to Lose Weight
Even if you have tried and failed to lose weight by diet and exercising, there is still hope. You do not have to undergo expensive, dangerous weight loss surgery. There are many safe, natural ways to lose weight using herbal weight loss remedies. Also, herbal remedies cost far less than surgery! The best herbal remedies work by combating glucose or insulin intolerance. All-natural ingredients are also important. Some of the best ones include:
- Banaba Leaf Extract. Increases energy and promotes weight loss and heart health.
- Bitter Melon. Regulates blood sugar
- Cayenne. Natural appetite suppressant
- Cinnamon. Regulates insulin sensitivity, supports healthy cholesterol levels, and helps shrink fat around organs
- Licorice. Strengthens adrenal glands
- Yarrow leaves. High in antioxidants
- Chromium Chelate. Increases insulin sensitivity
- Biotin. Helps the body regulate insulin and convert glucose to energy