By wivuzaa13 Serves 4
Fruit salad recipes are a light and healthy eating way in order to have good health in our life.
Print Friendly View
- 1 12-ounce container Cool Whip Free, thawed
- 1 small package sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 15 oz. can mixed fruit (with no sugar added), drained
- 1 can mandarin orange sections (with no sugar added), drained
- 1 fresh banana, sliced
You may also need:
Fruit salad is great food what we need to eat health everyday in order to be smart health in our life.
Enjoy your Fruit salad with your Family.
1. Combine Cool Whip Free and sugar-free pudding mix. 2. Add the mixed fruit, mandarin oranges and banana and mix. 3. Chill in refrigerator at least 1 hour, or until ready to serve.
You must be logged in to comment or leave notes on this recipe!