Deconstructed Veggie Sushi Bowl
By Christina Pasternak Serves 1
For those of us that struggle with chop sticks, I present, the Deconstructed Veggie Sushi Bowl!
Print Friendly View
- 1 cup prepared brown rice
- ½ cup shredded or sliced carrots
- ½ cup sliced cucumber
- ½ cup red bell pepper, stemmed, seeded, and thinly sliced
- ¼ cup of sliced green onions
- ¼ cup diced avocado
- 1 sheet of dried nori, sliced or torn into small pieces
- 1½ tbsp. of tamari
- 1½ tbsp. sessame oil
- 1 × Optional add-ons: additional tamari, wasabi paste, pickled ginger
You may also need:
Cook the rice and place it in your sushi bowl.
Add carrots, cucumber, red bell pepper, green onions, avocado, and nori to the bowl.
Add the tamari, sesame oil, and any of the optional ingredients to the bowl, lightly toss until everything is evenly incorporated.
This sounds really good!
You must be logged in to comment or leave notes on this recipe!