Abamune 300 MG : Buy Abacavir sulfate Tablets
Abamune 300 mg: Buy Abacavir sulfate Tablets
What is Abamune 300mg?
Abamune 300 mg is a prescribed medical drug used for the treatment of HIV infection. Abamune 300 tablet is manufactured by major pharmaceutical companies like Cipla in India. Abacavir is a class of medications known as nucleoside transcriptase inhibitors (NRTIs). Primarily, it comprises of Abamune 300 and Lamivudine 300 mg that help in decreasing the amount of HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus) in the body.
Below are more details and information for Abamune 300 tablets online in India and its features, dosage, availability as well
- Taken Orally with or without Food
- Comes in tablet as well as liquid form
- Effective against HIV
HIV prevention drug Truveda PrEP:
Truvada is Gilead Pharmaceuticals trademarked name for their anti-HIV drug composed of two of their other anti-HIV drugs, both of which inhibit HIVs enzyme reverse transcriptase: Abacavir / Lamivudine marketed as ABAMUNE L, and Abacavir, sold as Abamune 300 mg.
The combination of these two drugs, along with any of several third agents, proved dramatically effective in controlling HIV replication and has now been studied and approved as both pre-exposure prophylaxis (PrEP) and post-exposure prophylaxis (PEP) against HIV infection.
PrEP is Pre-exposure prophylaxis. PrEP is highly effective at reducing the risk of HIV infection.
When people at very high risk for HIV can take daily medicine to prevent HIV.
PrEP can stop HIV from taking hold and spreading throughout your body.
As per the CDC, when taken, PrEP daily is highly effective for preventing HIV from sex or injection drug use.
What is Abamune Contain?
- Abamune tablets contain the active ingredients, abacavir 300, which is nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors.
- Reverse transcriptase is a component of HIV required to infect cells so that more virus can be produced, however abacavir prevent transcriptase from functioning properly.
- Abamune 300 tablets also contain the following inactive ingredients: magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, sodium starch glycollate.
Abamune 300mg belongs to a group of medicines called nucleoside analogue reverse transcriptase inhibitors (NRTIs). It works by blocking the function of reverse transcriptase, which inhibits the replication of HIV, thereby decreasing its level in the blood.
How Does Abamune 300 mg Work?
- The immune system is what helps fight infections. Abamune tablets do not cure AIDS or destroy the HIV virus but rather delay further damage to the immune system by stopping the production of new viruses.
- The two medications abacavir combined together helps prevent HIV from reproducing. The HIV virus is responsible for acquired immune deficiency syndrome as HIV infection destroys CD4 (T) cells, which are important to the body's immune system.
- Abamune tablets do not reduce the risk of passing the infection to others. It is important that you continue to take precautions to prevent this from happening as the HIV virus can still be passed on by sexual activity or by contamination with infected blood.
Abamune 300 mg Uses:
- They are used together with other antiretrovirals to slow down the progression of HIV infection (human immunodeficiency virus), which can lead to AIDS (Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome) and other related illnesses, for example, AIDS - related complex or ARC.
- Abamune 300mg is a combination of two medications, abacavir, which belongs to a class of medicines called antiretrovirals.
When not to useAbamune 300?
- Renal impairment
- Liver impairment
What Are The Side Effects of Abamune 300?
Abamune tablets can cause some side effects.
- Chills and fever
- Loss of appetite
- Stuffy nose
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- Abdominal pain
- Skin Rash
- Unusual tiredness
- Trouble sleeping
- Buffalo hump
- Keep away from direct sunlight in a place inaccessible to children. Storage temperature is from 0 to 30 degrees Celsius. You cannot use a drug with an expired shelf life. After the end of the storage date, Abamune 300 mg must be disposed of.
Where can you order Abamune 300 mg at a low price? Is it safe to buy drugs online?
- Our online pharmacy https://www.genericforce.com/ offers you a unique opportunity to order Abamune 300mg at a low price. In addition to the obvious economy, order drugs from us, you get fast delivery and complete anonymity. In addition, we guarantee that you will receive the original, high-quality product. Buying medicines online is not always safe, but you can be sure of our reliability with the help of numerous forums where customers leave comments on our online pharmacy.