30-Day Money Makeover - Part 2
Ok, it is week 2 of our 30-day long challenge to help reshape our spending habits! How did week 1 work out for you? Were you able to apply any of the savvy saving tips or did you come up with your own?
Week 2 is upon us, and here are 5 more challenges to build up your savings!
6. No manicure, pedicure, or hair appointments. Do a self manicure, pedicure, and recruit a friend to give you a hair trim, if needed. Savings = $10 - $150
7. Host a Dinner Party! Instead of going out to dinner with your friends, stay in, and invite them over for a dinner party at your house (have everyone bring a dish to pass and their own beverages). Savings = $30 - $100
8. Store Coupons – watch out! They are calling your name to shop, but hold on. No shopping for 30 days! You can do it! Savings = $15 - $100 per visit
9. Fast Food Drive-Thru, whoa, put those brakes on! Instead, look at what is in your fridge and make dinner. Savings = $5 - $15 per visit
10. Running Errands = Burns Gas – YIKES! Plan your route and errand list. Avoid making left turns frequently (which is time consuming and burns unnecessary gas). Stick to only running errands one day a week instead of every day. Savings = $5 - $20 per week
Next week - Part 3 will conclude with the final 5 saving tips to end this 30-day challenge on a winning note!