Big or small? Exotic or traditional? Active or low-key? There is an amazing amount of variation in the dog world and as a dog trainer, I've just about seen them all! Now, I'm celebrating that with a new "Purebred Dog Star" for you! Learn more about your favorite breeds and fall in love with new ones every Friday. :)
[Purebred Star] Borzoi
Intelligent affectionate and loyal to their family, the Borzoi could be the breed for you! Read More ▶
[Purebred Star] Akita
Are you looking for a loyal dog that absolutely LOVES outdoor activities all year round? If so the Akita could be the breed for you! Read More ▶
[Purebred Star] English Springer Spaniel
Are you in the market for a loving active dog that has a zest for everything they do? Then look no further than the English… Read More ▶
[Purebred Star] Great Pyrenees
Looking for a companion that can be protective of their family gentle with children and loves cats? Do you prefer a giant breed over a… Read More ▶
[Purebred Star] Blue Picardy Spaniel
If you love the idea of an active intelligent friendly breed to share your heart and home consider the beautiful Blue Picardy Spaniel! Read More ▶
[Purebred Star] Chesapeake Bay Retriever
Do you live an active lifestyle that could include an active dog? Love the idea of friendly easy grooming and ready to go at a… Read More ▶
[Purebred Star] Bolognese
The little adorable Bolognese is a close relative to other breeds like the Bichon Frise Havanese and Maltese. They are an Italian breed that is… Read More ▶
[Purebred Star] Louisiana Catahoula Leopard Dog
The Catahoula is used as a hunting and herding dog to round up wild boars and livestock in the heavily dense wooded and swamped areas… Read More ▶
[Purebred Star] New Guinea Singing Dog
The New Guinea Singing Dog is a rare wild breed from New Guinea. Due to their wild origin they 're not recommended for a typical… Read More ▶
Meet the Author: Victoria Swanson More by Victoria Swanson
This is my simple religion. There is no need for temples; no need for complicated philosophy. Our own brain, our own heart is our temple; the philosophy is kindness.
- [Paws & Awws] The Cons of a Multi-Pet Household: Why You Might Want to Reconsider Having More Than One Pet
- [Paws & Awws] A Letter to Breeders and Rescue Groups
- [Paws & Awws] Celebrate THREE Pet Events!!
- [Paws & Awws] A Pet-Parents Tribute to the Loss of a Loved One
- [Paws & Awws] A Dog and a Fox, Friends?
- [Paws & Awws] Restitution for Abandoned Pets?
- [Paws & Awws] Top 5 Dangers for Pets During Christmas
- [Paws & Awws] The Dirty Duty: Picking Up Dog Poo
- [Paws & Awws] Why Save a Special Needs Animal?
- Lets Talk Jerky Treats and Dogs
- [Paws & Awws] How Dangerous Are GMOs in Our Dogs Diet?
- [Paws & Awws] Redbox for Pets: Shelter Drop Boxes Better than Nothing?
- [Paws & Awws] Elle The Pitbull Is a True Hero!
- [Paws & Awws] Top 5 Winter Activities For You and Your Dog
- [Paws & Awws] Mama Jade: Severely Abused Pitbull Finds Her Guardian Angel!
- [Paws & Awws] The Story of Dunkin - Is There Ever a Happy Ending?