Big or small? Exotic or traditional? Active or low-key? There is an amazing amount of variation in the dog world and as a dog trainer, I've just about seen them all! Now, I'm celebrating that with a new "Purebred Dog Star" for you! Learn more about your favorite breeds and fall in love with new ones every Friday. :)
[Purebred Star] Japanese Chin
The Japanese Chin is adorable. They have big eyes a flat-nose a tail curled over the back and an enchanting personality! Read More ▶
[Purebred Star] Italian Greyhound
Full of love sweet tempered and often described as cat-like the Italian Greyhound can make a big impact delivered in a small package! Read More ▶
[Purebred Star] Treeing Walker Coonhound
An active-hunting breed the Treeing Walker Coonhound will make a great addition to an active family! Read More ▶
[Purebred Star] Vizsla
Are you looking for a breed that makes an excellent hunter and is loyal smart and gentle? Look no further then the Vizsla! Read More ▶
[Purebred Star] Welsh Terrier
Energetic smart and outgoing the Welsh Terrier has an abundant amount of personality and spunk! Read More ▶
[Purebred Star] Samoyed
The Samoyed is extremely friendly easy to train and energetic! Could the Samoyed be the breed you 've been looking for? Read More ▶
[Purebred Star] Rat Terrier
Spunky stubborn and fearless this perfectly sized dog not too small not too big offers an abundance of personality. Read More ▶
[Purebred Star] Pharaoh Hound
An independent loyal companion that is easy to train the Pharaoh Hound is a great family breed that comes along with a hefty price tag. Read More ▶
[Purebred Star] Bull Terrier
Bull Terriers LOVE kids! They enjoy romping around with family and friends and they tolerate rambunctious play very well. Read More ▶
Meet the Author: Victoria Swanson More by Victoria Swanson
This is my simple religion. There is no need for temples; no need for complicated philosophy. Our own brain, our own heart is our temple; the philosophy is kindness.
- [Paws & Awws] The Cons of a Multi-Pet Household: Why You Might Want to Reconsider Having More Than One Pet
- [Paws & Awws] A Letter to Breeders and Rescue Groups
- [Paws & Awws] Celebrate THREE Pet Events!!
- [Paws & Awws] A Pet-Parents Tribute to the Loss of a Loved One
- [Paws & Awws] A Dog and a Fox, Friends?
- [Paws & Awws] Restitution for Abandoned Pets?
- [Paws & Awws] Top 5 Dangers for Pets During Christmas
- [Paws & Awws] The Dirty Duty: Picking Up Dog Poo
- [Paws & Awws] Why Save a Special Needs Animal?
- Lets Talk Jerky Treats and Dogs
- [Paws & Awws] How Dangerous Are GMOs in Our Dogs Diet?
- [Paws & Awws] Redbox for Pets: Shelter Drop Boxes Better than Nothing?
- [Paws & Awws] Elle The Pitbull Is a True Hero!
- [Paws & Awws] Top 5 Winter Activities For You and Your Dog
- [Paws & Awws] Mama Jade: Severely Abused Pitbull Finds Her Guardian Angel!
- [Paws & Awws] The Story of Dunkin - Is There Ever a Happy Ending?