Big or small? Exotic or traditional? Active or low-key? There is an amazing amount of variation in the dog world and as a dog trainer, I've just about seen them all! Now, I'm celebrating that with a new "Purebred Dog Star" for you! Learn more about your favorite breeds and fall in love with new ones every Friday. :)
[Purebred Star] Cesky Fousek
Energetic, kid-loving, and intelligent, this gun-dog is well-rounded and may be the breed for you! Read More ▶
[Purebred Star] Russian Toy Terrier
This little breed will win your heart over with their undying devotion! Read More ▶
[Purebred Star] Briard
The Briard is not for everyone they do best in an environment with strong assertive leadership and ongoing training. Read More ▶
[Purebred Star] Shar-Pei
A blue tongue and wrinkles galore the Chinese Shar-Pei has a unique look and a charming personality. Read More ▶
[Purebred Star] Dogue de Bordeaux
With their droopy jowls soulful eyes and wrinkled forehead the Dogue de Bordeaux 's cuteness will win your heart! Read More ▶
[Purebred Star] English Toy Spaniel
The adorable English Toy Spaniel can be demanding but their big soulful eyes will melt your heart. Read More ▶
[Purebred Star] Estrela Mountain Dog
Because of their strong protective traits it 's important that the Estrela Mountain Dog is well socialized with all types of people animals and children. Read More ▶
[Purebred Star] Gordon Setter
The Gordon Setter thrives in a family that can meet their high energy level and provide a daily exercise program. Read More ▶
[Purebred Star] Ibizan Hound
The Ibizan Hound is a unique breed that has a sweet and soulful disposition. They 're often compared to the Pharaoh Hound but they 're… Read More ▶
Meet the Author: Victoria Swanson More by Victoria Swanson
This is my simple religion. There is no need for temples; no need for complicated philosophy. Our own brain, our own heart is our temple; the philosophy is kindness.
- [Paws & Awws] The Cons of a Multi-Pet Household: Why You Might Want to Reconsider Having More Than One Pet
- [Paws & Awws] A Letter to Breeders and Rescue Groups
- [Paws & Awws] Celebrate THREE Pet Events!!
- [Paws & Awws] A Pet-Parents Tribute to the Loss of a Loved One
- [Paws & Awws] A Dog and a Fox, Friends?
- [Paws & Awws] Restitution for Abandoned Pets?
- [Paws & Awws] Top 5 Dangers for Pets During Christmas
- [Paws & Awws] The Dirty Duty: Picking Up Dog Poo
- [Paws & Awws] Why Save a Special Needs Animal?
- Lets Talk Jerky Treats and Dogs
- [Paws & Awws] How Dangerous Are GMOs in Our Dogs Diet?
- [Paws & Awws] Redbox for Pets: Shelter Drop Boxes Better than Nothing?
- [Paws & Awws] Elle The Pitbull Is a True Hero!
- [Paws & Awws] Top 5 Winter Activities For You and Your Dog
- [Paws & Awws] Mama Jade: Severely Abused Pitbull Finds Her Guardian Angel!
- [Paws & Awws] The Story of Dunkin - Is There Ever a Happy Ending?