Big or small? Exotic or traditional? Active or low-key? There is an amazing amount of variation in the dog world and as a dog trainer, I've just about seen them all! Now, I'm celebrating that with a new "Purebred Dog Star" for you! Learn more about your favorite breeds and fall in love with new ones every Friday. :)
[Purebred Star] Dachshund
The Dachshund is a fun energetic little dog with tons to offer any dog-lover! Read More ▶
[Purebred Star] Poodle
Intelligent agile affectionate and highly trainable -- what isn t to love about the Poodle! Read More ▶
[Purebred Star] Boxer
Typically boxers are an easy breed to train and extremely attentive to their owners. Read More ▶
[Purebred Star] Affenpinscher
Read on to discover more about these little energy balls and if they 're right for you and your family! Read More ▶
[Purebred Star] American Bulldog
The American Bulldog is a strong confident breed that would LOVE to be the center of attention in your home! Read More ▶
[Purebred Star] Golden Retriever
How can you resist those adorable black eyes that soft silky fur and the grin of the Golden? Golden s are an all-around wonderful dog!… Read More ▶
[Purebred Star] Pekingese
The Peke may have a royal attitude but so long as you recognize how special and important they are they 'll shower you with affection… Read More ▶
[Purebred Star] Beagle
The Beagle is a fun happy and energetic dog that loves kids other pets and just about everyone else! In my book they 're the… Read More ▶
[Purebred Star] American Pit Bull Terrier and The American Staffordshire Terrier
The American Staffordshire Terrier comes from the same line as the American Pit Bull Terrier and they 're too similar to discuss one without the… Read More ▶
Meet the Author: Victoria Swanson More by Victoria Swanson
This is my simple religion. There is no need for temples; no need for complicated philosophy. Our own brain, our own heart is our temple; the philosophy is kindness.
- [Paws & Awws] The Cons of a Multi-Pet Household: Why You Might Want to Reconsider Having More Than One Pet
- [Paws & Awws] A Letter to Breeders and Rescue Groups
- [Paws & Awws] Celebrate THREE Pet Events!!
- [Paws & Awws] A Pet-Parents Tribute to the Loss of a Loved One
- [Paws & Awws] A Dog and a Fox, Friends?
- [Paws & Awws] Restitution for Abandoned Pets?
- [Paws & Awws] Top 5 Dangers for Pets During Christmas
- [Paws & Awws] The Dirty Duty: Picking Up Dog Poo
- [Paws & Awws] Why Save a Special Needs Animal?
- Lets Talk Jerky Treats and Dogs
- [Paws & Awws] How Dangerous Are GMOs in Our Dogs Diet?
- [Paws & Awws] Redbox for Pets: Shelter Drop Boxes Better than Nothing?
- [Paws & Awws] Elle The Pitbull Is a True Hero!
- [Paws & Awws] Top 5 Winter Activities For You and Your Dog
- [Paws & Awws] Mama Jade: Severely Abused Pitbull Finds Her Guardian Angel!
- [Paws & Awws] The Story of Dunkin - Is There Ever a Happy Ending?