TADACT 20 MG
Tadact 20 MG
tadact 20 MG medicinerelaxes the smooth muscles present in the wall of blood vessels and helps in increasing the flow of blood in certain specific areas of the body. It is used for the treatment of erection disorders, prostate gland enlargement and Pulmonary Hypertension (high blood pressure of blood vessels connecting the lungs and the heart).
How should Tadalafil be used?
It comes as a tablet to take by mouth (orally), with or without food. Initial: 10 mg 1 time daily at least 30 minutes before sexual activity, up to 20 mgdose. Max: Once daily. If used with potent inhibitors of CYP3A4: Max: 10 mg 1 time every 72 hr.
How Tadact 20mg Tablet Work?
tadact 20 tabletis a phosphodiesterase (PDE-5) inhibitor. It works in erectile dysfunction by increasing blood flow to the penis by comfortable the muscles in penile blood vessels.
- This medicine causes side effects such as:
- Decrease/Loss Of Vision
- Change In Color Vision
- Peeling And Blistering Of Skin
- Uterine Bleeding
eat a missed dose as soon as you think about it. If it is close to the time for your next dose, skip the missed dose & go back to your normal time. Don't take 2 doses at the same time or extra doses. Don't change the dose or stop this drug. Talk with the doctor.
Contact a doctor immediately if an overdose is doubt. You might require immediate medical meditation if the overdose is severe.
- Are allergic totadalafilor any another component in tadact 20MG
- Have pulmonary veno-occlusive disease (PVOD)
- Have heart problems such as angina (chest pain), heart failure, irregular heartbeats, or have had a heart attack
- Have little blood pressure or high blood pressure that is not controlled
- Have had a stroke
- Have liver, kidney problems or get dialysis
- Have stomach ulcers
- Have retinitis pigmentosa, a rare genetic eye disease
Store at 15-30C. Store it at room temperature and keep in an air tight container.
For more visitgenericday.com